Ductless HVAC in Delano, Bakersfield, Tulare, McFarland, Earlimart, Richgrove, Pixley, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
MRV Service Air Inc. is proud to be providing ductless HVAC to our customers in Delano, Bakersfield, Tulare, McFarland, Earlimart, Richgrove, Pixley, California, and the surrounding areas. All of our technicians are trained and certified so you can rest assured that you are putting your ductless heating or cooling project in the right hands.
Contact Us Today for Ductless HVAC in Delano, Bakersfield, Tulare, McFarland, Earlimart, Richgrove, Pixley, CA, and the Surrounding Areas.
A ductless HVAC system is a whole house air conditioning and heating system that does not require ductwork. A ductless mini-split HVAC consists of an outdoor compressor, condenser coil, indoor heater or evaporator coil, specially insulated piping for the refrigerant to travel in between these components, an indoor unit mounted on the wall or ceiling, and a remote controller.
If you’re interested in learning more about ductless HVAC systems, contact MRV Service Air Inc. We service Delano, Bakersfield, Tulare, McFarland, Earlimart, Richgrove, Pixley, CA, and the surrounding areas.
Ductless HVAC systems represent a great green option with high-efficiency ratings, and many homeowners prefer them for their aesthetics. However, like any device that relies upon electricity, these units require regular care to ensure optimal performance and a long life.
In particular, routine maintenance services are critical for these systems. Without the duct work that serves traditional HVAC systems, any problems with components or refrigerants will quickly affect comfort throughout entire houses. In fact, many people don’t realize that they have a problem until their energy bills shoot up astronomically.
Some of the common problems are refrigerant leaks, failing outdoor fan motors or compressors, indoor units that are too small for the home, mismatched indoor and outdoor airflow rates, failure of the primary cooling coil due to dirty filters.
With this in mind, homeowners should come up with a maintenance plan for their ductless HVAC system and stick to it. The general guideline is annual maintenance at least once per year and biannual tune-ups twice a year. This includes:
- Cleaning or replacement of filters (at least once each month)
- Inspections for refrigerant leaks
- Cleaning or replacement of evaporator coils to remove corrosion and ensure proper airflow
- Cleaning or replacing condenser coils to prevent a loss in efficiency and extend the life of the equipment.
Yearly inspections by a professional contractor will pick up any potential problems before they become too expensive or disruptive. This is a great time to have your contractor check for other issues too.
Ductless HVAC Services Includes:
- Ductless Air Conditioning Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Inspection
- Ductless Air Conditioning Replacement
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Ductless Heater Service
- Ductless Heater Repair
- Ductless Heater Inspection
- Ductless Heater Installation
- Ductless Heater Replacement
- Ductless Heater Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Tune-Up
- Heating Repair in Bakersfield
- AC Repair in Bakersfield
- AC Replacement in Bakersfield, CA
- Air Conditioning Service in Bakersfield
For ductless HVAC services in Delano, Bakersfield, Tulare, McFarland, Earlimart, Richgrove, Pixley, CA, and the surrounding areas contact MRV Service Air Inc. today!